Our Event Planning Process
At Spice of Life the development of a unique customized proposal for you is an interactive process.
First- We listen….
Our professional planners will talk with you so we can get a good understanding of your upcoming plans, your style, your guests, your food likes and dislikes, your goals for the event, and more.
Next- We propose…..
Usually within a few days we will have a detailed menu for you. At this point it’s our best initial guess of what you need and want including menu, pricing, and service details.
Then- We adjust…..
We expect that some “fine tuning” may be needed, and we strive to be totally flexible. We don’t stop tweaking your proposal until you’re fully satisfied.
After we’ve captured your dream event on paper, we’ll go to work turning it into a reality.
- Frequently for large events, weddings or high end formal affairs a menu tasting of some of your proposed selections may be available- after which a final menu adjustment can be made.
- Once your proposal has been finalized to your satisfaction a formal contract or event approval signature and an initial deposit may be required.
- At this point your event and your date are locked in!
- In the time leading up to your event additional details will be planned. These can include venue layouts, rental requirements, special meal requirements, final guarantees and more.
- Finally, when the date of your event is here it’s our job to sweat the details, while your job is to relax and enjoy both your event and your guests.