“Sunday Funday” celebrations are a fast growing class of events in the catering world. In the social arena- brides and other hostesses are finding that the savings on venue costs can be significant…
And For customer appreciation events, community service groups and other organizations, Sunday gatherings may be an easy sell to busy attendees already taxed by a week of work and family commitments. The creative team at Spice of Life has plans for a plethora of parties- designed especially for Sunday mornings. Imagine the possibilities…
- Mariachi Brunches with Ceviche, Taco Bars and Fresh Fruit Sangria
- New Orleans Brunches with Crab Cakes, Gumbo, and Cinnamon Bread Pudding
- The Big Apple- featuring freshly baked Bagels, Smoked Atlantic Salmon, and a New York Cheesecake Bar
- A Taste of France with Champagne Mimosas, Omelets and Gourmet Crepes flambéed to order
- The All American with Spicy Bloody Marys, Chef Carved Roast Beef and an Interactive Waffle Bar
- Southern Comfort featuring Deviled Egg shots, Chicken n’ Waffles, Shrimp and Grits and tall cool glasses of Twisted Peach Iced Tea..
At the Veranda or other venues around San Antonio, Spice of Life can create a memorable Sunday celebration package for any occasion!
P.S. Watch this space of upcoming ideas on exciting Sunday AFTERNOON Parties…